India’s Golden Triangle
Old and New Delhi – Magnificent Red Fort, Jama Mosque, Qutab Minar (tallest minaret in India), Humayun’s Tomb, Lutyen’s Delhi and an enthralling rickshaw ride through crowded alleys of Chandani Chowk,
Agra – Fatehpur Sikri, Taj Mahal, Red Fort and Sadar Market.
Jaipur – Elephant Ride at Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace Museum, JantarMantar.
Day 01: Delhi – Welcome To India
Arrival in Delhi, meet and greet, transfer to hotel for an overnight stay to recover from jet lag.
Day 2: Delhi Tour and drive to Agra (B)
Early morning enjoy a sightseeing tour of Old Delhi: Red Fort, Jama Mosque, Chandani Chowk Market and Raj Ghat. In the afternoon drive to Agra (200Kms/4hrs). Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 03: Agra – TajMahal (B)
Enjoy early morning visit to the world famous monument TajMahal, an epitome of love built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his queen during 17th Century. Then visit Agra Fort also known as Red Fort of Agra, a red stone walled palatial monument built by Emperor Akbar. In the evening you may opt to witness a Light and Sound show at Agra Fort or spend time at your own leisure. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 04: Jaipur enroute visit to Fatehpur Sikri (B)
Travel overland to Jaipur, en-route visit Fatehpur Sikri (The City of Victory), the former Capital of Mughal Empire built during 16th Century by the Emperor Akbar. Reach Jaipur, the largest city of Rajasthan also known as Pink City. This royal city is known for its heritage, culture and architecture. In the evening stroll around local markets to discover exquisite handicrafts and prominent jewelries which add life and color to this unique Pink city. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 05: Jaipur Tour (B)
Enjoy the city tour beginning with an exclusive elephant ride at Amber Fort. Then visit Hawa Mahal (The Palace of Winds), City Palace Museum and The Jantar Mantar Observatory. Evening at your own leisure. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 06: :Delhi (B)
Drive to Delhi (250kms/5hrs) and enjoy sightseeing of New Delhi visiting Humayun’s Tomb, Qutub Minar. Drive through Rajpath Avenue viewing India Gate, President’s House and Parliament. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 07: Departure (B)
Departure transfer to airport for your flight back home.
- For one, two or more persons:
To know the cost of the tour per person please give us the number of persons who will be traveling. Kindly contact us at this email address please: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis
• Daily breakfast at staying hotels
• AC private car as per program
• Local English speaking guide for sightseeing
• Rickshaw Ride in Old Delhi
• Elephant ride at Amber Fort (Jaipur)
• All taxes
• International and domestic flight tickets & Visa
• All other meals
• All entrance fees
• All personal expenditures like tipping, laundry, Camera fee, etc.
• Any other tourist activity not mentioned in the Itinerary
1. New Delhi – Justa The Residence
2. Agra - Hotel Taj Resorts
3. Jaipur - Sarovar Portico Hotel Taj Resorts
- Prices are valid till March 2015 except for the period 20th December to 5th Januray.
1. Red Fort and Lotus Temple in Delhi is closed Mondays.
2. Taj Mahal is closed every Friday.
3. Elephant ride in Jaipur is subject to availability.
4. Flights are subject to availability at the time of booking.